Wednesday, April 28, 2010

May 2010

Theme: Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel Lead Me to Jesus Christ

Scripture: "We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by the immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost" (Articles of Faith 1:4).

Talks:

1. On the Theme
2. On the Scripture
3. My Faith in Jesus Christ is strengthened when I obey
4. I can repent
5. When I am baptized I make a covenant with God
6. When I am confirmed I receive the gift of the Holy Ghost
7. What are some ways we can obey our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ?
8. How can we express gratitude for the opportunity Jesus Christ has given us to repent.
9. Explain that when we are baptized, we make promises to God and He makes promises to us.
10. What is the gift of the Holy Ghost?

No comments: